Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Cant see Keywords Status to Know First Page BID

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello To All Experts Here....

I recently started few campaigns. I have an idea of all the terminologies. I did run many campaigns in past as well. This time the issue I am facing is GETTTING AN IDEA for what to bid to get appear for FIRST PAGE.

I know you will have a suggestion to ADD A COLUMN that shows first page bid, I did that. But it cant show me first page bid for all the keywords. I have created few campaigns, each campaigns has minimum 5-7 ad groups and each AdGroup has 30+ keywords.

I cant see anything in STATUS column, nor I can see first page bid in FIRST PAGE BID ESTIMATE column. I have to change keyword match type, that too for individual keywords from BROAD to Phrase and Phrase to BROAD, in order to see their First Page Bid price and keyword eligibility.

Addition to this, when I changed match type in bulk from BROAD TO PHRASE for multiple keywords, even though it doesn't show any bid for First page. That is so frustrating to change match type for each keyword to get first page bid price.

I just want to ask you guys is there a way OR tool in Adwords to get real time first page bid price for keywords?

Reply appreciated.....

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cant see Keywords Status to Know First Page BID

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Wmb a,

Are you using any automated bidding?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Cant see Keywords Status to Know First Page BID

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not at all, I am operating it through browser only.