AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Cant find keyword diagnosis on new interface?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi guys

My own ads account has the kw diagnosis under details>> auction insights>> kw diagnosis

but im helping someone out with their account and i cant see the kw diagnosis anywhere? its a new interface and nothing like mine

Any ideas where it is? and also, why do they have a new interface but i dont- is this a beta thing?

thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ripleyhypno
April 2017

Re: Cant find keyword diagnosis on new interface?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ripleyhypno,

To get you back into known territory, I can give you instructions on how to get back to the interface that you're used to. It's then possible to get back to this new interface once you've reviewed the keyword diagnosis.

In the new interface you should be able to see three vertical aligned dots towards the top right corner of the screen. Click on this to open an expanded window and then select Return to previous AdWords. Once you're finished with the keyword diagnosis, there should be a little blue in the bottom right corner that will take you back to this new interface.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ripleyhypno
April 2017

Re: Cant find keyword diagnosis on new interface?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ripleyhypno,

To get you back into known territory, I can give you instructions on how to get back to the interface that you're used to. It's then possible to get back to this new interface once you've reviewed the keyword diagnosis.

In the new interface you should be able to see three vertical aligned dots towards the top right corner of the screen. Click on this to open an expanded window and then select Return to previous AdWords. Once you're finished with the keyword diagnosis, there should be a little blue in the bottom right corner that will take you back to this new interface.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you very much!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Scotty - I know this is an old thread but I was looking for the KW diagnostics in the new UI thinking that it was something that would have been added by now but still can't find it.  Do you know if it has been included, and if so, where I can find it?

Tks, Kim

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hey @Kim_Clink,

If you hover your cursor over "Eligible" in the status column you should see the summary pop up for that particular keyword.