Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Cant enable Conversion Optimization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I started a campaign, which has high volume (around 5000 visits daily), I added conversion code on my key page, that I want people to visit after an action, I can see from my stats that it has been visited at least 500 times (more than 15 conversion) and its been like 48+ hours, but when I go to my bidding panel, I cant select Conversion Optimization CPA bidding, it says Unavailable because this campaign doesn't have enough conversion data. - This cant be true, because like I see it requires 15 conversions, but I actually have 500+ conversions already.

How long do I have to wait or is there a problem? - Conversion Tool shows that its reporting

What to do? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cant enable Conversion Optimization

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Have you linked Analytics and AdWords properly and then imported the analytics goals into AdWords?

If not, please check how to do so here:- https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034306

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No I havent linked analytics and its not a necessary step to take. Google Adwords Conversion does not require google analytics if you add the code generated for Conversion on your page.

I took the code from - Adwords - Tools - Conversion - Add Conversion, added values (also value for conversion) and then in the end received a code that I added to page Smiley Happy it says that it is reporting and receiving information.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Its now been three days and I cant still enable the conversion optimizer, what to do?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Marko,

It's true that conversion optimizer needs at least 15 conversion in the last 30 days. But, it does not mean that if one gets more than 15 conversions in the first day, he/she would be able to use it from the next.

Please note that the system requires enough history to be able to understand your conversions and the associated users' behaviour better, so that it can optimize your performance for better.

It's 3 days only and you did not have conversion setup with your account previously, wait for some more time. Let the system decide the right time for you. You will get a notification in the account interface once your campaign is eligible for it. 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471188

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.