Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Canada "Low Response"

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello:

I am running an "English Language" ad in 25 English speaking countries, have been running ad for 15 days.

I feel the overall response "CTR" is very good, however, the "CTR" from Canada is almost nothing and I do mean almost nothing compared to all of the other countries.

Can someone explain why this might be?

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Canada "Low Response"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David,

In my opinion, you should be targeting country specific campaigns in order to get more exposure and have better control in terms of Adwords optimization in your account. Running a single campaign to 25 countries is certainly not a wise strategy as per my understanding.

See more about how to organize your account here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704396

Pankaj

Re: Canada "Low Response"

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I agree with Pankaj,
You absolutely want to have individual campaigns for countries (unless they are really small and closely related). Also - try adding another ad, and be aware that although you can target multiple English speaking countries, the way people use English in these countries varies quite a bit. Perhaps there is an issue with the ad copy that is less attractive to Canadians?!