AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can you review my landing page for conversion optimization?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi adwords experts,

I have been using adwords for a bit now and have started to see some success on my CTR, however now I am trying to increase my conversion rate on my landing page (currently < 10%). If anyone would be so kind to review my landing page (to be launched soon) that would be awesome.

People who see this landing page are users that search for keywords such as "car phone mount", "dash mount" and click on my adwords search result ad. Below is the link:

http://www.mylanderpages.com/hoyinc/imagnet-test

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can you review my landing page for conversion optimization?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Hoyinc,

For me landing page look fine enough. But I think to increase the conversions so many other reasons affect with the landing page quality. For an instance It would be better to focus on ad relevance level as well. Using the keywords that directly related to your text ad copy would help to increase the quality score with better ad position which might help you got get more conversions.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Hoyinc,
Overall, I like the page; here are my thoughts:
1. Load time was slow for me - I used Chrome and could of been my connection. Use PageSpeed Insights to see how fast it's loading.

2.  Use a Page Title - this can help with your organic search and help customers know exactly whats on your page (70 characters including spaces).

3.   Use your Keywords on the Page - this can help with your organic search and your paid search Quality Score. -- I could not find "dash mount" on your page and only one instance of "car mount."  You don't want to be repetitive, butmake sure it's easy for consumers, and search engines to know what your page is about.

4.  Check your spacing/layout - For me, the fourth checkmark/bullet ("...with smartphones") was overlapping with the call-to-action box.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Hoyinc,

Adding to what my friends have suggested, here are my thoughts.

1) I suggest you bring up some more features of your product to the top, essentially, it is an universal phone mount
2) I saw a strip down below of the page about customers' recommendations, I suggest you move this strip to the top. This would have a positive impact on the users
3) Is the first visible button 'Get now on Amazon.com' not clickable. Because, when I clicked on it nothing happened. I had to scroll down to to the bottom of the page to search for the another button. I suggest you make that button clickable.
4) It is always good to showcase important information above the page fold of any landing page to get maximum results.

I hope this helps.

Kapil M

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you everyone for your valuable insights, suggestions, and critique. Really appreciate it. I have already incoporated may of the changes. I will be starting my campaign soon again, so thanks again!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Hoyinc,

We all marketers want to improve our performance and I wish you all the best in your efforts.

Kapil M