5.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can you pivot around Keyword Labels in Bid Simulator

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Community : Is it possible to execute bid simulations pivoted around clusters of keyword labels? ... For instance, I've applied [part_#] labels to all of my exact match part number keywords ... I am looking for additional information to aid in adjusting bids on my lower volume keywords containing that label and I believe insights from bid simulator would be of value ... Thoughts?

On the other hand, if anyone has another approach to applying simulations to clusters of lower volume keywords, please feel free to advise further ...

If this doesn't interest you, thanks for your time ...

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Can you pivot around Keyword Labels in Bid Simulator

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Heath-

Glad to see you are working to see how changes to bidding could have affected your overall performance. The bid simulator will provide estimates of what your advertising results could’ve been like across the keywords in an entire campaign or for one keyword specific. It’s not possible to apply a filter to keywords based on labels you have applied and then run the bid simulator on this selected group of keywords.

As an alternative you could group these low volume keywords into a single campaign and after they have received some traffic run the Campaign Bid Simulator. Let me know if you have any questions here regarding simulations. I hope this helps.

Juliana S.

Re: Can you pivot around Keyword Labels in Bid Simulator

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Juliana for your response