Guide Me
star_border

Can we use iframe links in Adwords to run PPC for Affiliate Marketing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

I had one confusion I am using  Facebook Ads for Affiliate Sale. I am using through Iframe links. But i am not getting good CTR and Conversion. I am a learner in Adwords . So is it possible to use affiliate links in Iframe Structure to run PPC on Adwords. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aman S
September 2015

Re: Can we use iframe links in Adwords to run PPC for Affiliate Market

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I am also not sure if I got you right, but if I did, mirroring, framing  and all other techniques  which replicate the content of another site are not allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Aman.
Not sure exactly what you're asking here. Can you explain what you're trying to do in detail please?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aman S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I am also not sure if I got you right, but if I did, mirroring, framing  and all other techniques  which replicate the content of another site are not allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Davis Thanks For The Response. Now Days i am working on my personal sites which are related to Affiliate Marketing. I am using SEO Techniques to improve the site ranking organically. But I need to use Adwords so that i can get leads ASAP. My Question is that I m using a domain. Can i redirect or make a Iframe link to run the PPC on ad words Apart From Facebook. So that I can get Exact user as i am searching for