AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can we show two ad copes in search for the same keyword ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can we show two ad copes in search for the same keyword ?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Raghavendra s,

Yes you can use two or more adcopies for a single keyword.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi,

As Saurav said, you can use more then one adcopy in your adgroup. Depending on your ad rotation settings your ad will be served.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/112876?hl=en

Also, when user run a search query only one ad will appear on SERP.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What i mean is for the same keyword showing two different ad copies in the same search page simultaneously ?

Showing two ad copies to a keyword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What i mean is for the same keyword showing two different ad copies in the same search page simultaneously ?

Re: Showing two ad copies to a keyword

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
This is:
1. Not allowed, 2. The system would not let you do that.
This is also known as the "double serving" section of the Policy.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 7
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Raghavendra,
No, One website cannot have multiple AdWords Ads shown for a search query. This is known as Double Serving and something that Google prohibits. Even if you open up a separate AdWords Account, which is not advised, Google will only show one AdWords Ad per domain, per Keyword Search.

The only away around this is advertisers can have a Text Ad and a Product Listing Ad (PLA) live at the same time. To have a PLA, advertisers must be an eCommerce site and have a Google Merchant Center Account  live. With PLAs, there are no guarantees that an Ad will show for any given Keyword. PLA Ad Serving is based on the Search Query and the data in the Google Merchant Center Feed.

Finally, I strongly advise against you taking any kind of action to attempt to serve multiple Text Ads for a given query. This is a serious offense in the eyes of Google and not something you want to experiment with.

For more on Double Serving - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en