AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can we run Banner ads on LinkedIn through Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have just seen banner ad on LinkedIn showing "Ads by Google". Earlier there was no Google Adsense code on the pages of LinkedIn. Now I am seeing the ads on LinkedIn. Can we do display ads on LinkedIn now? Or there is any other way for the same.

The direct way to do ads on LinkedIn I know. Please guide if there is a way to target LinkedIn as a placement in Adwords.

Below is the screen shot for reference.

LinkedIn GDN Ads.pngLinkedIn GDN Ads Screen Shot "Ads by Google"

Thanks,
Intesab Husain

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: Can we run Banner ads on LinkedIn through Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Intesab,
There are tow ways to target the linkedin Users through Google ads.

1.) LinkedIn’s audience is available by placement targeting LinkedIn.com. But LinkedIn is a top B2B brand, its not available for all advertisers. It is available only limited advertisers, so you need to contact the Google account manager on this.

2.) There is the other way to reach the LinkedIn's Users through DBM (Doubleclick Bid Manager )Programmatic buying.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: Can we run Banner ads on LinkedIn through Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Intesab,
There are tow ways to target the linkedin Users through Google ads.

1.) LinkedIn’s audience is available by placement targeting LinkedIn.com. But LinkedIn is a top B2B brand, its not available for all advertisers. It is available only limited advertisers, so you need to contact the Google account manager on this.

2.) There is the other way to reach the LinkedIn's Users through DBM (Doubleclick Bid Manager )Programmatic buying.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Rakesh,

When you say Google Account Manager, what do you mean exactly? Because I reached out to Google Help and received the same reply as the one you posted here.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Rose

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google account manager is a person who services your company / agency for a particular account. He will be your point of contact in Google.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it was solved back in 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.