AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can we optimize display campaign to get view through conversions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

My display campaign was use to receive around 50-70 view through conversions every month for past 3 months and suddenly the numbers have dropped to 4-6 view through conversions in 4th month. I'm very worried and wants to increase the numbers.

I need experts guidance to optimize display campaign and to increase the view through conversion count, I have not changed anything in the campaign that has disturb the performance.

If anyone can help me on this it will be very grateful.

Thanks,

Pawan 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can we optimize display campaign to get view through conversions?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pawan,

View Through Conversions offer insights into the value of your campaigns by measuring assist conversions. Yes, assist conversions. They are not click-though-conversions. Hence, there isn't a direct method of optimizing campaigns for View Through Conversions. 

I would advise you to rather focus on Click Through Conversion which once starts improving, your View Through Conversions too will increase by itself. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.