2.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can my rep call me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HelpIt seems like the program I set up with key words was working better before changes were made a few months ago. Can my rep call me? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can my rep call me?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If you're talking about a Google employee that you spoke to, then please be aware that whoever that was, they are highly unlikely to be reading this public message board. You'll need to contact them--just call Google and have your account number handy and they'll let you know if they can assist you.

On the other hand, if you're interested in figuring out what's going on with your campaign yourself and wanting to make improvements, this board is a great place for you to be posting. Smiley Happy  If you tell us what your situation is, there are a lot of helpful people here who might be able to offer ideas!  There could be many reasons why your campaign is not performing as well as you'd like. Your original post makes it sound as though you haven't been managing the account--not since changes were made "a few months ago"?  If that's true, then that's probably the #1 reason you're seeing performance decline. An AdWords account isn't something you can "set and forget." It takes upkeep.

(I should mention that performance "a few months ago" is not necessarilly a guide for how a campaign might perform today. Many industries have significant performance fluctuations in different seasons of the year.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*