AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can i use two or more keyword instertion ad into same adgroup?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Can i use two or more keyword insertion ad into same ad-group? Will it work for keyword?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arun Jha
September 2015

Re: Can i use two or more keyword instertion ad into same adgroup?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi akjha,

If I understood correctly, you want to try multiple Dynamic Keyword Insertion (DKI) ads within a single ad group. Let me know if that's not the case here.

Yes, absolutely, you can try and experiment multiple ads with DKI feature and see what works well and what not. But make sure you take proper steps while implementing these ads in terms of character limit and adhere to Adwords policies. Also, think from a customer's perspective while implementing them and see if the user is getting any benefit out of using them or not.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454041/?hl=en&

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello akjha, 

Yes you can you use keyword insertion on different add, you can make multiple add in single add group. 

but add copy should be unique, or related to your website. 

I hope, it could help you 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arun Jha
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi akjha,

If I understood correctly, you want to try multiple Dynamic Keyword Insertion (DKI) ads within a single ad group. Let me know if that's not the case here.

Yes, absolutely, you can try and experiment multiple ads with DKI feature and see what works well and what not. But make sure you take proper steps while implementing these ads in terms of character limit and adhere to Adwords policies. Also, think from a customer's perspective while implementing them and see if the user is getting any benefit out of using them or not.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454041/?hl=en&

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes my question is the same what you are talking about. I wanted to know that can i create two or more DKI ad into same adgroup?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Yes, As I said above, you can definitely try them out.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj thanks for suggestion me. Are you on facebook? Can i know your facebook name or id so that i can take help directly? I want to keep in touch with you for gaining my ppc knowledge. So, If you don't mind can i know contact detail? thanks