AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can any one tell me How to use ad testing in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can any one tell me How to use ad testing in adwords 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can any one tell me How to use ad testing in adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Akshay

If you need to do some testing on the adwords account just go to adwords.google.com and create a account normally. After that you can test most of the features their.

However until you ad billing details non of your ads will be displayed.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Akshay

To test two different ad version, use the simple A/B testing method. Just make two different ad with same landing page and change the Ad Rotation setting to "rotate evenly" so that Adwords system will try to give equal serving to both the ads. You can also use Adwords Campaign Experiment to do this but I think if you want to test one ad then this is a simple and tested method.

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Akshay,

Welcome to the community. Ad testing is one of the crucial aspects of your AdWords success. This helps you identify right targeting method to reach out to your target audience. In AdWords you can definitely test your ad copy, keywords and landing page. You can use ACE feature to test multiple things within your account.

You can find more information on this with below link.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2385204?hl=en

I hope this helps.
Kapil M