2.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can any one tel me how can we use ROAS for search network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can we use ROAS for search network , will it be beneficial  for generating more leads then other bidding strategies ?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vivek T
September 2015

Re: Can any one tel me how can we use ROAS for search network

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
ROAS targeted bidding strategy is used for sites that use revenue tracking. If you only tracking leads this will not be the best bidding options.

Also no there are nothing like it will generate more bookings or leads. Once you choose this bidding method system will check your past conversion data and revenue data and will try to maintain the ROAS limit you define when you create the bidding strategy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Vivek,

Every bidding method has got the potential for great performance, but yes, their effectiveness is based on what you want to achieve and how have you been doing already. If you analyse different bidding methods closely you would find that almost every method depends either on CPC, conversion-history or on both.

The best approach to me is to start with manual bidding, get enough history and conversions, enable ECPC, get more conversions, switch to CPA. Experimenting with other bidding strategies again depends more on how you are doing at the moment in terms of performance and how your goals and campaign priorities have changed along the line. 

To conclude, it won't be practical to name any one to be the best or the most efficient method.

My two cents!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
ROAS targeted bidding strategy is used for sites that use revenue tracking. If you only tracking leads this will not be the best bidding options.

Also no there are nothing like it will generate more bookings or leads. Once you choose this bidding method system will check your past conversion data and revenue data and will try to maintain the ROAS limit you define when you create the bidding strategy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for reply can you tell which bidding strategy is better to generate more leads presently I am using ECPC method ....

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Vivek,

You can use CPA or ECPC bidding for conversion based campaigns. Check out this discussion - https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/ECPC-vs-CPA-your-views/m-p/435250

Hope this will solve your query.

Thanks,
Kaushik

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Vivek,

Every bidding method has got the potential for great performance, but yes, their effectiveness is based on what you want to achieve and how have you been doing already. If you analyse different bidding methods closely you would find that almost every method depends either on CPC, conversion-history or on both.

The best approach to me is to start with manual bidding, get enough history and conversions, enable ECPC, get more conversions, switch to CPA. Experimenting with other bidding strategies again depends more on how you are doing at the moment in terms of performance and how your goals and campaign priorities have changed along the line. 

To conclude, it won't be practical to name any one to be the best or the most efficient method.

My two cents!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
I think Ratan has said everything. Its good to choose something out of automated bidding methods buts its always great to do experiments and try manual bidding methods so you would have best control over your budgets.