AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use e-mail address to create similar to audience?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

As you know no facebook you can upload e-mail address and create look like = similar to audience.

1. Is something like that possible in AW?
  2. Is there any other way how to use remarketing without using tracking code?

Thank you Smiley Happy

- Lukas
3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I use e-mail address to create similar to audience?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Lukas,

as far as i know you cant create a remarketing code without a code installed in the website. You can use analytic remarketing audiences instead. however it still need analytic code installed in the page.

Also No I don't think Google Adwords can generate audiences using email addresses.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
There is only one way to use it without tracking code - using Analytics ( i think it is already installed on most of websites). U can make audiences by URL , time and others. And then simply put this audience to adwords. Here is help article about this https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Lukas,

A small input here:- make sure that when you use analytics code for remarketing, one thing is you need to update the code on all pages of your website.

Another most important factor is the clear declaration of using Remarketing in your Privacy Policy, so that you don't run into any major issues while dealing with this technique because of the sensitiveness involved here.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Pankaj: you no longer need to update the code to run remarketing with analytics
http://analytics.blogspot.com/2015/01/start-remarketing-with-google-analytics.html