AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use Bid strategy along with ad scheduling/Day parting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All.  Would like to know if using Bid strategy along with ad scheduling have any impact/downside or any added benefits than not using them together?

TIA

Bharath,

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bharath,

Ad scheduling bid adjustments are not available for campaigns using an automated bid strategy. Learn more About bid adjustments.

The bid adjustment affects all bids in the campaign. When the time period of your bid adjustment is over, your normal campaign bids will be restored unless you've set other adjustments (for devices or locations, for example).

For More Detail

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Bharath M,

Though your query is somewhat confusing as I am unable to get whether you are asking for bid adjustments with ad scheduling or ad scheduling with automated bidding strategy.

If its regarding bid adjustments with ad scheduling, make sure that your campaign bid strategy is manual or Maximize click(automated) otherwise you won't be able to implement.

If it is regarding the ad scheduling only, you can use it with both manual and automated bid strategy.

Note: Make sure that your campaign subtype is set to "All features".

**Using ad scheduling/bid adjustments with ad scheduling is always beneficial if it has been implemented after thorough analysis.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’