AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can I stop opening hours from appearing in Ad without turning off location extension?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is there any way I can remove opening hours from the ad without removing the location extension? My client has a business where they're only open on Saturdays but they don't want the ad to say 'closed' at other times as it may put off phone calls which can still be answered.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I stop opening hours from appearing in Ad without turning off location extension?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mark,
I don't think it is possible without modifying in GMB account.
Thanks

Re: Can I stop opening hours from appearing in Ad without turning off location extension?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I guess if you remove all your opening hours then nothing will show. Presumably, people getting organic results are just as likely to be put off by the opening hours, so it may be hurting them there too.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
You also may be able to add in extra information about their availability in the ads, especially now with the new character limits. It might help explain to the user that they can call anytime, fill in a form anytime, etc, without being put off that the office/store is currently closed.