AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can I schedule mobile ads?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I don want to run mobile ads on weekends but dont want to stop the desktop ads. So is there any way to do that?? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RichaAgarwal
September 2015

Re: Can I schedule mobile ads?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richa,

The simplest way is to create separate desktop and mobile campaigns and then use the ad scheduling in your mobile campaign to make the ads only run during the week days and no scheduling for desktop ad campaign.

For a dedicated Mobile campaign, set the default bid to minimum and then do the bid adjustment of maximum i.e. 300% for Mobile devices to make sure Mobile ads are only eligible and desktop ads are not eligible to show for this particular Mobile campaign.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RichaAgarwal
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richa,

The simplest way is to create separate desktop and mobile campaigns and then use the ad scheduling in your mobile campaign to make the ads only run during the week days and no scheduling for desktop ad campaign.

For a dedicated Mobile campaign, set the default bid to minimum and then do the bid adjustment of maximum i.e. 300% for Mobile devices to make sure Mobile ads are only eligible and desktop ads are not eligible to show for this particular Mobile campaign.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Richa and Pankaj,

You could also try to use automated rules to achieve that. (if you don't want to create 2 campaigns)
Have a look on this:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497710?hl=en

Best,
Ivan