AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can I preview an ad at a time of my choosing?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm based in the UK, and have ads running in Australia for a client. When I'm in the office, the ads are not running in Australia as they are set to Australian time zone, working hours. So when I use the ad preview tool, the ads obviously aren't showing because they aren't scheduled for now. Is there a tool so that I can preview the ads at a set time (where I know the Australian ads will be showing)?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hannah W
November 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Hannah,

Regrettably I don't know of a way to select a time in the Ad Preview tool. It would be a very helpful feature.

Best,

John

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi,

Ad preview tool shows the real time preview of the Google search result page of your ads or ads extensions for a chosen location and Google domain corresponding to that particular location with a specific search term.

In case, the ads are not scheduled to run for specific hours or time(as per the AdWords campaigns setting) then simply it will provide the reason that the ads are not scheduled to run.

There is no such option to custom select the timings/specific hours in the ad preview tool.

You need to use the tool during the hours when the ads are scheduled to run for the targeted location's timezone.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’