AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Can I generate a report on Lost Impression Share Automatically?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish to generate a report on a weekly basis about impression share lost to budget on an automatic basis.

Is there any way to produce such a report in a similar fashion to the report for keyword performance or ad performance, as per the code examples?

How would I call the lost impression share data for a particular keyword?

Cheers,

Simon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Simon_H_Stats
September 2015

Re: Can I generate a report on Lost Impression Share Automatically?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

If you add that column to your dashboard and then create a schedule for that dashboard-report I belive that column will be included each time yo get the report.

You cannot see lost IS for specific keywords unless you have only that keyword in a campaign or ad group

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Simon_H_Stats
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

If you add that column to your dashboard and then create a schedule for that dashboard-report I belive that column will be included each time yo get the report.

You cannot see lost IS for specific keywords unless you have only that keyword in a campaign or ad group

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Awesome! Thanks.

Next step will be convincing a client to let us adjust bids automatically according to whether Lost IS is very small (maybe overbidding) or very large (definitely underbidding).