4.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaigns not spending

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My campaign has been running smoothly, Suddenly one day it didnt spent only 35% . I check in the dimensions what hour of the day my campaign was not getting any clicks nor impressions, it was at 5pm. Next day i checked again no clicks and impressions.

What could be the reasons?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dreamzworld
September 2015

Re: Campaigns not spending

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI dreamzworld

Welcome ti the forum

• Please check Adwords account and make sure that you have sufficient balance in your account.
  • Check the avg. position of your ads and be sure that your ads are showing on the Google First Page result.
  • Go to the All Campaign Tab & check The matrics Lost IS (Rank) & Lost IS (Budget) and make sure that you are not loosing much Impression due to Rank or Budget of your Campaigns.
  • Make sure that you are competitvely biiding for your keyword and keywords have good quality score in order to place your ads on Google first page.
  • Be sure that your keywords have enough search volume.

Hope it Helps

Regards,

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you go to your Keywords tab, click on Keywords details and then perform a diagnosis, it will tell you why your ads aren't running.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Do you have any ad scheduling running for your campaigns for any particular time or day?

Do you have any automated rules set due to which your ads stop at 5PM specifically?

Does it happen everyday or you witnessed it only once?

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Sorrry forgot to mention ads are running on display network.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes Pankaj, I have ad scheduling running from 11am to 11:45pm. No automated rules running.

I have experienced this for the first time.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dreamzworld
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI dreamzworld

Welcome ti the forum

• Please check Adwords account and make sure that you have sufficient balance in your account.
  • Check the avg. position of your ads and be sure that your ads are showing on the Google First Page result.
  • Go to the All Campaign Tab & check The matrics Lost IS (Rank) & Lost IS (Budget) and make sure that you are not loosing much Impression due to Rank or Budget of your Campaigns.
  • Make sure that you are competitvely biiding for your keyword and keywords have good quality score in order to place your ads on Google first page.
  • Be sure that your keywords have enough search volume.

Hope it Helps

Regards,

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

i am running ads on display network...I checked lost IS Rank and Budget...Nothing is mentioned.