1.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign structure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My website has many landing pages of hotels of same places & different places. But each nd every hotel client is different. I m running call only for them. Bt while running call only for 10 hotels of goa, in different campaigns with same keywrd ex hotel in goa all camaign ads clash with each odr nd no ads shwing. Suggest how to make structure to handle this situation. If I m making adgroups for different hotels only 1 as is shwing everytym. Plz suggest idea to get clicks evenly nd in preview tool atlst 1 as should come whn some search relatively??
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign structure

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Swati, how are things?

As part of Adwords best practices, you should NEVER have the same keyword multiple times in your account, unless you have different regions set for each campaign. Having duplicated keywords targeting the same region will make your keywords compete with them selves. That's right, you will be competing with yourself.

Following this line, if you really need to advertise for a bunch of different hotels, my recommendation would be to have different ADs for each hotel, and not different Ad Groups (again, you can have different ad groups if your keywords theme or context make sense, as long as you don't have duplicates). You can then set the ads to Rotate Evenly across the day, which would make them have an almost equal share of that days impressions. So if you happen to have 3 ads inside one ad group, each ad would appear around 33,33% of time (100/3 *100) when you have Evenly Rotation.

Now, keep in mind that having let's say 10 ads per ad group will only be effective depending on your budget. If you have a campaign with $50, having 10 ads on the ad group may not be a good idea, since your budget would be spread on way too many ads. In this case you should prefer less ads, and maybe change them over periods of times like every 15 days or every month.

Here you can see how to set evenly rotation for ads:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/112876?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Leandro Martinez

, for suits you better, as long as you don't have duplicated keywords, and you can set diffe

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Re: Campaign structure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for suggestion. I cannot take different keywrds fr different campaigns of goa hotel bcs each and everyone are hotels of goa. I can set different bt whn someone search fr hotel of goa. Or book resort in goa . my client hotel should show on this generic term