AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Setting

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

I have one Campaign and 5 Ad Group. I want to give 70% budget to 1 Ad group and rest 30% to 4 ad group. Is it possible? One more thing Can we know call duration of Call-only campaign? in demensions > call detail it is not showing.

Thanks

Re: Campaign Setting

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Lisa C,

you can control budget only on campaign level. So in this case I would separeate that single ad group and create a new campaign and set proper budget.

Do you use forwarding telephone number or just regular number? In the first example you should see these statistics in the dimensions tab/call details

Alex

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Alex

Thanks for reply I am not using forwarding number because its not available in Canada, I am using my own number in Call-only Campaign. how i will track this because I got click on Call-only campaign but not call. Don't know whats going on? Everything is relevent in Campaign and getting clicks on Call-only campaign but not Call.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
I'm afraid you cannot track these statistics with your own phone number in AdWords.

You might have to use some external services to track call durations and such.