Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Segments

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to look at campaign performance based on Time (Day of the week) and have segmented by campaign performance to view metrics. Is there a way to cross these metrics with the Conversion Name so I can see exactly how/ what people are converting on by Day of The Week? I'm not seeing a way to apply two segments at once in the Campaigns tab.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Campaign Segments

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Anna,

Have you used the dimensions tab for this yet? You can view performance by periods of time.

Also, please take a look at this information, which should guide you on expanding your use of campaign segments. Once you are done, you will want to review more about conversion tracking

Let us know what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James

Campaign Segments

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes i am already using the tools found in this section "Segment your data by time" of the dimensions tab link you shared. I am looking to see if i can add a filter to the hour of day or day of week option that will let me see the exact conversion name on the same chart. I've updated ads according to patterns i'm already seeing for data by time but would like to see which days/ hours are creating the best conversions for me since i have specific conversion goals for my campaigns. I'd like to see "Conversion Name" and "Hour of Day" or "Day of Week" in one view