Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Related Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Cocern,

I want to ask followings given below questions :-

1. If the ad words campaign is running good but client is not getting relevant queries and as result , he is disatisfied . Keywords are relevant , ad description/ ad copies are also accurate but there is only relevant querie issue.

2. How to run ad in Top 3 positions as per client's demand ?

3. How does CPC varries time to time ?

REGARDS

AGAM DUBEY

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Related Issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Agam,

Let me start by asking you a question, When you say not relevant queries, you mean leads? or you means search terms? Are you saying client is getting leads but they are not relevant?

- Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Agam,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

If your client is not getting relevant queries, it could be of many reasons:-

Whether they are getting leads from outside of your targeting areas. Run search terms report, and see whether the search terms that gives conversion are relevant or not. If this is not relevant and you are getting conversion try to remove those keywords.
It may be that your landing page does not convey proper messaging of your product or services.

You can also use Captcha verification in the lead forms, so that you can reduce the irrelevant queries.

The Simple answers is increase the ad positions. Ad Positions depends on Quality score and Maximum CPC of the keywords and Ad Extension format. Please Read here for more info:- http://adwords.blogspot.in/2013/10/improving-ad-rank.html

Actual CPC is calculated every time ads when a users click on your ads. It depends on the your ad rank and competitors quality score. Watch this video for more info:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyBB5h20xoc
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Agam,

1) Everythings is ok, Your Keywords are relevant, ad description/ ad copies also relevant, but the problem is search qurey and conversions are not relevant then I will suggest you add negative keywords.

e.g. your project is related to health insurance and your keywords is "insurance". This keyword trigger as health insurance, car insurance, bike insurance, home insurance, in this list only one keywords relevant that is health insurance and other are not relevant that are car insurance, bike insurance, home insurance. So, need to put as negative keywords like car, bike, home.

2) You can run ads in Top 3 positions as per client's demand,

I would like to suggest other bidding option for getting 1st position.
Please go through below steps:-
a) Campaigns > Settings > Bidding and budget > Bid strategy > click on Edit
b) click on last Radio button "Select a flexible bid strategy"
c) click on "Create flexible bid strategy"
d) click on "+BID STRATEGY" > select "Target search page location" option
e) fill "Name" as you want e.g. Top of Page
f) at the bottom side, click on "Save" button.
g) Repeat 1 and 2 step
h) select your given name e.g. Top of Page
i) click on "Save" button.

Once you have set this then Google automatically acquires appropriate bid. After that you can set manually bidding option as you want.

3) Yes, CPC varries time to time. Because CPC is depent upon ads position, keywords quality score, your max cpc, ad relevancy all the factor are dependant thatswhy CPC varries time to time.

Hope this will helpful answer! to solve your issues

Thanks,

Tushar

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, Agam D

1. Campaign optimization can be a slow process. The suggestions you've already gotten in this discussion give you an idea on some of the things you can look at.

2. Getting high ad positioning profitably is something many advertisers struggle with. It is not really possible to guarantee that any one advertiser's ads will always be in the "top 3" on the first page of the search results.  You need to create high-quality keyword-ad combinations with a history of better-than-average CTR.

3. CPC varies from time to time because your keywords are being matched to different search queries. 

For example, if your keyword is "shoes" then that word could be matched to red shoes or children's shoes or running shoes. Each of these user search queries has a different level of competition and a different "value."  This means the actual CPC for each of them will be different. Actual CPC can also vary by time of day or day of week, depending, again, on the level of competition and the traffic available.

Your questions suggest that you're not really familiar with how AdWords works.

I would strongly suggest that you go to the AdWords Help center to read up on the different parts of the program and on when and how ads are served to searchers. (If English is not your preferred language, you can scroll to the bottom of that page and select a different language.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Neha ,

Yes clients are not getting relevant leads .

-agam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Mr. Rakesh,

Thank you so much for valuable feedback.

Rgds !

Agam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ma'am,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

-agam