Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Performance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello AdWords Community Team,

I am running a campaign for travel agency. I want to improve my campaign. I am not satisfied please give me some suggestions here is some details of my campaign

campaign.PNG 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Performance

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Kashish,

Thanks for posting to the Community! We can't give you suggestions on how to optimize this campaign based on the info you shared alone. Every account has different goals, and those goals will determine how you need to optimize. But here are some areas to start with:

Are you using conversion tracking? If not, definitely get that set up, whether your goal is for someone to book online or call the agency through a call extension. From there, you can use the conversion data to figure out which parts of your campaign have a low cost per conversion, and which other areas you need to optimize or move budget away from.

Have you looked at your search terms report? You might find that there are keywords you should add as negative keywords because they're not relevant, or keywords you should bid on because they drive the right kind of traffic.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Re: Campaign Performance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi CassieH

Thanks for help !