Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Optimization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm running a campaign with 30$/day budget,as my goal is to get most clicks for the campaign and campaign duration is 30 days.From 1st of this month,we didn't received any clicks.so need a quick guidance(Optimization tips)to make my campaign perform well.Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Abhinav

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Optimization

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Abhinav,

I'm assuming that your campaign is primarily search (as opposed to display). If you've been spending your daily budget consistently and haven't received any clicks in over a week, its certainly time to optimize.

As a first step, I would take a look at your keywords. Is it possible that they are too broad or not properly matched with your business? Your keywords should be as specific to your product/service as possible and organized into tightly themed adgroups. Its worth putting in the time to get this right because, while any keywords can trigger your ad to show, only the right ones will show your ad to the most relevant users.

The second place I'd check is the ad copy itself. Make sure your ads are relevant, enticing, clear, and have a call-to-action or behavior that you want your audience to take (i.e. click here!). As a best practice, create a number of different ads within each adgroup and set them to rotate evenly so that you can discover which versions drive the most clicks.

Feel free to reply back in a day or two and let me know if the situation is any better.

ANP

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Abhinav,

Check below points:
- Are your keywords receiving impressions, if not clicks?
- Are your keywords showing Low Search Volume?
- Are your ads and keywords approved?
- Are your keywords not below first page bid?

To further verify if your ads are showing on your keywords, try searching for your keywords in Ad Preview Tool for your targeted location and time (if ad scheduling is applied).

Then we can check what's causing your keywords to not receive any clicks.

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
And make sure your ad text is coherent with the AdWords Policies:

"Promotions that are inconsistent with the clear and informational presentation style of the Google Search results
Examples: Ads that contain an exclamation mark in the ad headline, ads that use bullet points or numbered lists, ads containing a call to action such as "click here"

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en