AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Optimization ( Improve Performance )

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friends, I am managing Large account in Google Adword. My Search Campaign CTR is 1.54% And But conversion rate is only 2% , i want to Increase it an My Display Campaign CTR 1.54% i am not getting enough conversion my CPL ( CPA ) is going very high, please help me to optimize it.. How can i increase my conversion and reduce CPL. i am sharing with you my landing page: http://www.makemylove.com/join_now.aspx

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Make My L
September 2015

Re: Campaign Optimization ( Improve Performance )

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Make My Love Team, Welcome to the Adwords Community.

This is not the enough detail to give you answers.

However i would suggests please use a proper Landing page.Here in your case, landing page contains multiple clickable buttons, that should not be there.You can also check your competitors landing page.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Make My L
September 2015

Re: Campaign Optimization ( Improve Performance )

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Make My Love Team, Welcome to the Adwords Community.

This is not the enough detail to give you answers.

However i would suggests please use a proper Landing page.Here in your case, landing page contains multiple clickable buttons, that should not be there.You can also check your competitors landing page.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’