Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Experiment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

A client wants to test a landing page but the offer is different on each landing page therefore the ads will have to be different.

Ideally I would create 1 ad for offer A (URL A) and another for offer B (URL B) however the client would like to test 2 ads for A (one which includes price and one without) and 2 more for offer B (one which includes price and one without).

Is it possible to do this? And does that mean that the % split is 25% each offer??

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Owen M
September 2015

Re: Campaign Experiment

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Owen

as per your question setting up the different Landing Pages with an different ad text is possible here you need to set thetwo different landing pages with an different ad's  it will works and including of call of action's like (pricesandoffers) will plays the crucial role  here you need to include the keyword insertion the chance of conversion  rate will be increases, And make sure that what are the offers  and prices are mentioned in the ad copy present it in your web site also otherwise the  % bouncerate  will increases 

Re: Campaign Experiment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey! sorry for the delay. Thanks for your suggestions, I will take them into consideration. I will be implementing the test soon and will let you know how it goes.

Thanks!