Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Budget Changes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I know that when you set a daily budget. Google multiplies it by 30.4 and ensures you do not overspend it.

If you reduce a £150 to £50 in the middle of the month and my campaign spends £150 a day therefore £2250 in the month so far. Does that mean that if I changed it to £50 (£1520) for an entire month, that will mean that your ad's in your campaign will no longer gain impressions?

If it does not work like this then how does reducing a campaign budget impact on its performance?

I appreciate any replies!
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Budget Changes

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi James,

No, it would not stop showing impressions for your campaign. The monthly charging limit of 30.4*your daily budget won't be used if your daily budget changes throughout the month, even though the 120% daily budget spend limit (for overdelivery) still applies.

If you take a look at the bottom of this page on budget changes, and this page on monthly charging limits, you can see more details.

Does this help?

Cassie

Re: Campaign Budget Changes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is an impact on the Ad performance, I would suggest you to run the ADS consistently & use the option AD Schedule wisely rather than pausing the campaign.