3.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Analysis

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Folks I am currently running my first campaign on Adwords and I would like to advise me if this campaign will be of help.
Can someone please advise me whether it will be fruitful?

Here is the screencast:

2015-09-21_2223.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Analysis

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi James,

It is not enough data to judge effectiveness of adverting. What is your business objective?
If you are only measuring Clicks, then I would suggest you to minimize the Avg CPC and also check the web Metrics data such as Page view, Sessions, Bounce rate etc.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Kumar for your advice.
My objective is to drive traffic to my offer but I have not got any
conversion yet.
I don't know whether my landing page is the problem. But I am wondering
whether it will succeed.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi James,

It seems you have not implement the conversion code, that's why AdWords is not able to track the conversion.
First I suggest you to implement the conversion code.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

Also, If you have objective to bring the traffic on your websites. As I mentioned that try to bring down the CPC. and Also measures the Google anlaytics data like page view, Bounce Rate, sessions, and Avg session duration.

For this you need to create a Google Analytics account and link that accounts with AdWords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’