Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Call Only Campaign not Responding

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Friends,

I am running call campaign and from last week, getting clicks very high cpc based but no call. I am unable to understand, why people don't call me...

Please provide suggestion...

Thanks 

Ram

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call Only Campaign not Responding

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I have seen similar with my call only campaigns.

I had misunderstood what actually happens with this type of campaign and it may be that you are in the same situation.

Initially I had thought that when a person clicked on the ad it triggered a phone call. It doesn't. When they click on the ad - and at this point you pay for the click - the phone app opens up with the number pre-entered. The visitor still has to then initiate the call.

With some of my clients I was getting plenty of people clicking on the ads but no-one placing the call.

It may well be that the call is simply "too soon" the user is not prepared to make contact but was clicking on the ad to visit the website....

With other clients - and it clearly depends upon the type of client - call only is working better - but there is still not a direct link between the click and the call.

Use the Google tracking number to see what proportion of the clicks are calling to determine if this can work for you in terms of ROI.

Re: Call Only Campaign not Responding

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

....... (:

Thanks for response ...

If you got any way to resolve it in future, please share me also...