Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Call Extension has clicks but not recieving calls

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello EveryOne,

i have been having several issues with my Adwords campaign I recently just started a campaign for a real estate client, and I enabled call extensions with his numbers. On my adwords account I can see that the call extension has received up to 20 clicks, but he hasn't gotten any call.

I also checked the ad on Google, clicked the call button from my mobile phone, and then the call went through to him, showing that the extension works.

My Question is, if the Call extensions is getting clicks why is the client not getting calls.

PS: I would be willing to give a read only access to you, if you want to confirm.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call Extension has clicks but not recieving calls

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @chima n,

This is peer to peer community, we can provide you best possible suggestion to solve your issues associated with AdWords without accessing your AdWords account.

My Question is, if the Call extensions is getting clicks why is the client not getting calls.

Are you using the GFN with call extension?

From where you are accessing the clicks data for call extensions?

I would recommend you to wait for more clicks to call extension, as there are chances that user clicks the call extension but abort without dialing the number.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’