2.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk upload failure (download results)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I used the bulk edit feature to change the status of 100 keywords across various campaigns, with this result:

Records uploaded: 100
Actions found: 100
Successful: 37
Failures: 63 (Download results)

When I click on the Download Results link to review the failures, no new file appears in my download folder.

Any ideas as to whether this download is failing altogether, or is there some less obvious way to view this data?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bulk upload failure (download results)?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Hyperg,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. At this time, there's been no report of any known issues with bulk uploading feature. Can you verify if this issue issue still occurs since you posted on our forum?

In the meantime, have you tried using AdWords Editor for your mass editing? AdWords Editor is a free, downloadable Google application for managing large AdWords accounts efficiently. Download your campaigns, make changes with powerful editing tools, then upload the changes to AdWords. I actually prefer using it over the Bulk Upload feature. Quite a few of Community members have also expressed their preference for AdWords Editor for the same reason.

You can download it from this link: http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/adwordseditor/

Re: Bulk upload failure (download results)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You may want to check if there's a pop-up blocker which is blocking you from downloading the file.