AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Budget for different adgroups

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

By mistake I have made a camp with five different ad groups. Now camp. is showing Limited by Budget Can i set the budget for individual adgroups. This camp. is more than 1 year old

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Budget for different adgroups

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jeewan,

In order different budget to adgroups, you need to create separate campaign for each adgroup.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
in that case my performance history(metrics) will be zero. and my cpc will be increased

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Jeewan,

Creating separate campaigns will not make any cpc's increase. Increase in cpc's are mainly because of low ad rank. And more over if you create separate campaigns for the respective adgroups, will increase campaign/account relevancy.

Create new campaigns for the adgroups.
Structure the keywords into theme specific adgroups.
Add keyword specific adcopies in the adgroups (Add compelling adcopies which will improve CTR).
And if possible add ad extensions in the campaigns (If you wish, based on your product or services). Because it helps to increase overall CTR.

Don't bother about metrics, you can anytime see the metrics if you pause the adgroups. You are just pausing the adgroups in the existing campaign and moving them into new campaigns.

All you need to do is Just focus on keyword Quality scores!

Thank You