5.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Budget Still Too Low

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I have been trying different budgets throughout the past few weeks, however, my budget is sitting at over $100 a day now and Google is still telling me my ads are only showing occasionally because of my budget. How is my budget still too low to show my ads???? It doesn't seem reasonable...

Thanks for any help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Budget Still Too Low

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kaylee,

That just means that there isn't enough budget to show your ads all of the time. They will still show some of the time, but Google will choose when it thinks they will perform best.

You can raise your budget, or consider excluding places, devices, times when ads don't perform as well. Or pause your poorest performing keywords, ads or ad groups.

Highlighted

Budget Still Too Low

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I would add these 2 recommendations:

- revise your keywords, I'm sure you selected some general, highly searched and competed keywords (it explains why your budget is limited). Try new long tail keywords, be more specific and more relevant to your product/service, for example: if you sell HP laptops use keywords "hp laptops" instead of "buy laptops online". Long tail keywords will have better CPC, CTR and Conversion rate (and less traffic).

- revise your bidding strategy. If your campaign status is "Limited by budget" you could decrease your CPC (or modifiers) and receive more for the same cost. Or you should use a Smart Bidding strategy based on your goals and forget about bidding at all.

Experts in the Topic
RobSkelton