Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Budget Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Currently, i am running Google Adwords Campaign for an e-commerce website. I set daily budget $35 for this campaign. Fortunately, Impression is good. The problem I facing is spending issue. My campaign not able to spend full daily budget.

I don't know why these happen. Let me know if you reason behind it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dipen Z
February 2017

Budget Issue

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Please confirm which type of campaign you are running.  Since this is for an ecommerce site, is it a Google Shopping campaign?

If it is an AdWords search campaign, how many impressions is it delivering per day and what is the click volume, and CTR?  Is the geo targeting covering a heavily populated area?  Have you double checked the status of your ads on the "Ads" tab? How many keywords, and what match types are you using?  This info may allow either myself, or others to help you out more. 

hth

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dipen Z
February 2017

Budget Issue

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Please confirm which type of campaign you are running.  Since this is for an ecommerce site, is it a Google Shopping campaign?

If it is an AdWords search campaign, how many impressions is it delivering per day and what is the click volume, and CTR?  Is the geo targeting covering a heavily populated area?  Have you double checked the status of your ads on the "Ads" tab? How many keywords, and what match types are you using?  This info may allow either myself, or others to help you out more. 

hth

Budget Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have started a campaign of  search network only with manual cpc with a daily budget of rs 700 per day but when i see my campaign adword charge almost double amount today. I checked it twice but i found the same result.

When i start calling adword for the same matter network was busy on the other side. No Support from the support side.

Why adwords charge me double when i have set my daily budget as 700 per day.