AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Bigger Better Remarketing Audience

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello AdWords ppl,

I want to know your "tricks" how to grow audience for remarketing?

I have my remarketing tag in my webpage, also on 18% works the tag in my mailing.

Are there any other good ways how to get grow my audience faster?

Thanks,

Lukas

- Lukas
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Re: Bigger Better Remarketing Audience

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi again;

Set a separate display network campaign ;

Do not "mix" the two.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

With marketing you target all users visited your site. The traffic is limited to users you can "drive" to your site through organic search, paid ads, or "direct traffic".

I would take a different approach: I would  try to target the display network using contextual targeting, by setting a display network campaign and adding keywords that match the "theme" of your website.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Moshe,

So I should set new Display Network only or should I use my existing Search Network only and set it to Search & Display Networks?

Thank you for your help. 

- Lukas
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi again;

Set a separate display network campaign ;

Do not "mix" the two.