Guide Me
star_border

Big Conversion Pixels problem

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

So recently I'm ordered to manage this one adwords account that previously someone ells set up.

Problem is in his conversion action tab, there are over 100 pixels for almost each page with different values... because of that, on adwords I see 5 signups on a particular ad group/keyword/campaign but on the company signup report its 1... because of that I cant really properly set up a CPA value or even track anything (what is working and what is not) ... 

for almost a week i am trying to reorganize all the conversion pixels properly ... deleting all the unnecessary pixels and focusing on the most important ones (singups)

so this is my question, is there a way to tell a ad group/keyword/campaign to ONLY focus on 1 or 2 conversion pixels (from the list of all conversion actions) To my understanding to use CPA strategy properly it takes all (converted click) values .... but the values are wrong.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Big Conversion Pixels problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If you add a column for conversions in your reporting, you can then segment by conversions and you would then be able to at least look at those conversions which you consider to be the most meaningful - but in truth you are right - the best way is to go through the list and remove those that add no value.

In terms of CPA bidding, you are (unfortunately) right - the system will take all active conversions into account so your numbers are going to be off...

Re: Big Conversion Pixels problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you