AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Bid only setting for RSLA not transferred from editor to adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In Adwords Editor, under interests and remarketing I have selected "bid only" but when I post changes, when I look at adwords.google.com under audiences in the "targeting setting" column, I see only "target and bid".

So how do I correctly transfer this setting from Editor? Or is there a quick way of changing things without Editor?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ttg-francis
September 2015

Re: Bid only setting for RSLA not transferred from editor to adwords

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ttg-francis

You can do that with the help of AdWords Editor. Just go to the ad groups in AdWords editor, find & select all the ad groups which you are running for RLSA. Click on the Flexible Reach (Near to the Edit Selected Ad Groups) tab.

Now change the "Interest and Remarketing" setting to bid only. Refer to the screenshot if you find it difficult to locate.

bid only.png

Hope that helps...!

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ttg-francis
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ttg-francis

You can do that with the help of AdWords Editor. Just go to the ad groups in AdWords editor, find & select all the ad groups which you are running for RLSA. Click on the Flexible Reach (Near to the Edit Selected Ad Groups) tab.

Now change the "Interest and Remarketing" setting to bid only. Refer to the screenshot if you find it difficult to locate.

bid only.png

Hope that helps...!

Abhishek

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Audiences tab only shows ad groups in search campaigns, not all ad groups. You do not appear to have modified targeting setting for any such ad group. If instead you look under Display Network > Interests & Remarketing, you'll see some ad groups set to Bid Only.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much. I was making the mistake of thinking it was a universal setting based on the guide I read. Doh! Thanks! Smiley Happy