Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Bid adjustment for certain days of the month

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Community,

I have a client who provides moving & storage services. The majority of conversions happen in the second half of the month (as move-in date is usually 1st day of the month). So I'm wondering is there any way to increase bids during, say, last 10 days of each month? I couldn't find anything suitable in ad scheduling preferences.

Would appreciate your comments & insights.

Regards,

Kate

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kate N
September 2015

Re: Bid adjustment for certain days of the month

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Kate.

You can create a rule that runs for all ad groups or keywords that you want to increase bids for, and set it to run once, on the 20th of each month.

After that you can create another rule which decreases bids to the previous level, on the last day of the month.

Would that help you?

Here's the page explaining how automated rules work: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472779?hl=en
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kate N
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Kate.

You can create a rule that runs for all ad groups or keywords that you want to increase bids for, and set it to run once, on the 20th of each month.

After that you can create another rule which decreases bids to the previous level, on the last day of the month.

Would that help you?

Here's the page explaining how automated rules work: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472779?hl=en
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Calin for this idea!