AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Bid Strategies

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I appreciate who answers these questions:

1- what is the meaning of learning status in bid strategy?

2- is it possible to change bid strategy in learning status from automated maximize clicks to cpc?

Regards

Simab

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2017

Bid Strategies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Simab, 

Learning status simply means its still in the machine learning phase and has not collected enough data yet to be able to activate your AdWords Smart Bidding Strategy. 

Additionally you can hover your mouse over the speech bubble to decipher the specific reason for the learning status. 

It's never too late to change your bid strategy back to CPC but this may hinder the speed at which your bid strategy learns - mostly though the factors depend on the amount of spend, conversions, clicks, and data in general. 

Source: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6263057?hl=en

Let me know if this answers your question! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2017

Bid Strategies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Simab, 

Learning status simply means its still in the machine learning phase and has not collected enough data yet to be able to activate your AdWords Smart Bidding Strategy. 

Additionally you can hover your mouse over the speech bubble to decipher the specific reason for the learning status. 

It's never too late to change your bid strategy back to CPC but this may hinder the speed at which your bid strategy learns - mostly though the factors depend on the amount of spend, conversions, clicks, and data in general. 

Source: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6263057?hl=en

Let me know if this answers your question! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’