4.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Bid Management Tool

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Guys, I am looking to start using a bid management tool in my in-house Adwords account. Right now I´ve talked to Kenshoo, AdLens, Acquisio and Marin. 

I would like to know what do you guys think of those tools? Have you ever used any? Which one is the most effective and why? 

I really apreciate your help.

Bruno Giosa

Re: Bid Management Tool

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi 

Welcome to the AdWords Community!

I'm sure some of the users will help you with your questions. I'd like to point out another discussion on a similar topic on this thread. Hope you find it useful. 

Good luck. Smiley Happy

Zee
G+

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Although bid management and tools is quite complicated subject here are my 2 cents.

1. Bid management tools like Marin, kenshoo etc have some amazing features but it also requires some amount of training and experience to run these tools.
  2. Bid management tools comes at cost which might seem steep especially for smaller accounts
  3. For smaller account i personally preffer adwords scripts for bid management example : https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/tutorials/bid-testing?hl=en

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Nik, thanks for your answer. Actually our account is not small anymore. We are aiming at a $100k/month investment. Plus, using the tool it´s something our investors are poiting us to do.

My main doubt is choosing the best fit for us. I mean, we are big enough to use Kenshoo but I am not sure if we are gonna find great results with other tools. What can I expect from Acquisio, AdLens and Marin in terms of performance and UI? Which one of those tools do you consider the best? 

Thanks,

Bruno G+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Zee!

I still need more info then that. I need to know more about the tools. Smiley Sad

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I guess you have decent enough budget to afford any of the tools.

Now the question is which one is suitable to your needs?

Well I believe that requires more detailed evaluation of your account and objectives. Besides that I personally cant endorse one particular tool on a public forum. The best way forward for you should be to contact a consultant and have a offline consultation sessions with him/her.

Best place to look for a consultant would be https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/agencies

and https://adwords.google.com/partnersearch/

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello, 

I really need some help from someone who already used any of these tools (Kenshoo, Marin, AdLens or Acquisio). 

Have anyone used any of them? Or any thoughts or comments?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My old employer used Marin after switching over from Kenshoo and were generally very happy with it. They were doing home improvement lead generation.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

I have looked around and had demos from many of these companies.

The one I have been most impressed with so far is Acquisio.

For me the real deal breaker was it's ability to optimise and manage an account based on attributions, as opposed to last click data.

In addition to this, it's easy to set up, the interface is very easy to navigate and there is great training and support readily available.

Hope this helps.

Ryan.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Pete!

Kenshoo is definetly the most expensive one. Marin looks pretty robust at a very affordable price.