1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Bid Adjustment based on Time of a Day

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is there a way to bid based on time of a day ( i.e, ) I get more visits on Monday during 10 Am to 11 AM of my campaign. Do you I have an option to raise my bid percentage at that timing (10 Am to 11 AM) alone .

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Billy T
September 2015

Re: Bid Adjustment based on Time of a Day

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There's a button underneath that date range to add another... and another.... add for each time slot you want to adjust.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Billy T
Yes you ccan do that ,click on campaign-->Setting--->
Schedule: Start date, end date, ad scheduling after that Click on Ad schedule.Here you can set the time range in which you want to increase or decrease the bid.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Santosh, I am able to bid for a date and time only (Monday, 08:00 AM - Midnight) , but I want on a particular time of a day, (Wednesday 09 AM - 10 AM ) for which I am not able to see the bid option available.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Billy T
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There's a button underneath that date range to add another... and another.... add for each time slot you want to adjust.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

be careful that you are running your ads during the rest of the day too - add another time slot for them - otherwise you'll only be runnig your ads during the times you'ver specified....