AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Bid Adjustment based on Time of a Day

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is there a way to bid based on time of a day ( i.e, ) I get more visits on Monday during 10 Am to 11 AM of my campaign. Do you I have an option to raise my bid percentage at that timing (10 Am to 11 AM) alone .

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Billy T
September 2015

Re: Bid Adjustment based on Time of a Day

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There's a button underneath that date range to add another... and another.... add for each time slot you want to adjust.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Billy T
Yes you ccan do that ,click on campaign-->Setting--->
Schedule: Start date, end date, ad scheduling after that Click on Ad schedule.Here you can set the time range in which you want to increase or decrease the bid.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Santosh, I am able to bid for a date and time only (Monday, 08:00 AM - Midnight) , but I want on a particular time of a day, (Wednesday 09 AM - 10 AM ) for which I am not able to see the bid option available.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Billy T
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There's a button underneath that date range to add another... and another.... add for each time slot you want to adjust.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

be careful that you are running your ads during the rest of the day too - add another time slot for them - otherwise you'll only be runnig your ads during the times you'ver specified....