Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Best Ways to get Web Design Leads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everybody, 
I know this might not be an appropriate question here but since we are all using Google adwords to capture leads, I would like to ask what kind of methods are you using to get qualified leads? What are you doing to make your phone rings ?

Having said that, my website is well optimized (webinopoly.com) , we have great reviews all over the place and still can't figure out the best way to capture qualified leads. Any advise ? 

Thanks

Moe

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Best Ways to get Web Design Leads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Moe,

There's no definite answer when you ask how to make the phone bells ring. AdWords is an advanced system that offers a host of features for advertisers. One thing that works wonder for one does not guarantee that it would work the same for others. It depends on several aspects like your campaign structure, keywords, targeted geographies, target methods among many others. 

Now when it comes to your website,  please bear in mind that if you have a great design, it does not mean you will get equally great number of conversions. Conversions have to do a lot with websites' UX and information flow.

Some suggestions would be - use dedicated landing pages for ads instead of website's main page, test different versions of landing pages and ad copies, keep an eye on competitors, research what they are doing and what are working for them, analyze your campaigns and align them accordingly. 

You need to keep testing different things to find the best working ones. Dig deeper into your campaigns history and find out what works and what does not. 

All the best !

Thanks
Ratan Jha