Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Best Practices Needed By TOP Contributors

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I have some accounts that are running in just certain miles ( 5 - 10 or lil more ). I want some best practices to handle and optimize the accounts to get the optimal results.

Most of the services that my client offers needs to be attended by the users once they have taken an action like call,contact form. ( The services are academic coaching for all grades and college test preparation and coaching for games etc )

I am already using call, location, Sitelinks extension and keywords including area i.e where the geo targeting is being setup for the accounts.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS/IDEAS TO IMPROVE MY LOCAL ACCOUNTS.

If you want to know anything else please let me know.

Cheers!

Frank

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Best Practices Needed By TOP Contributors

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Franklin,

Can you pick one of your clients as an example and provide more information, so the Community members can offer you more concrete tips?

Best,
Zee
G+

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

I have to agree with @Zee here. Because PPC is complex and what works in one industry doesn't necessarily work that well in another, "best practices" consist of a handful of relatively high-level account management tips.

What would constitute "best practices" for very local accounts of the kind you seem to be describing would vary depending on the market and industry. 

For instance, if these are simple, fairly common business types, you might check out AdWords Express. You don't get the level of control over your keywords but if the business(s) fit into one of the pre-defined categories then AdWords Express can deliver a very high volume of traffic and clicks.

As Zee said, we'd really need to know more--can you offer a specific business example?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Zee,

Apologies for late reply.

One of my clients provides coaching for all school grades ( Elementary, Secondary and Higher Education) and College Entrance preparation with writing and reading improving lessons. My clients institute is very renowned in Education business.

Thanks,
Frank