AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Been on Top for 5 years and now my ad and keyword perfomance tanked?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Adwords Community,

I have had a few things happen lately with my adwords campaign that doesnt make sense to me. For the past 5 years I have been in the top spot with no changes in budget or keywords. For the past 3 months I have been on the phone (off and on) with tech support and after at one point doubling my budget with a new campaign and a bunch of changes, no improvement in performance and no increase (or any regular) business. I am missing out on about 20,000$ in business and i need to get this fixed..sooner than later. I would appreciate someone that has the time to walk me through this to make it as good as it can be to get my numbers back up.

Rich

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Been on Top for 5 years and now my ad and keyword perfomance tanke

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rich;
Any new competitor on the horizon?
It would be hard to comment or advise without deeper looking into the account. This could be done only by CS.
What did they say / Advise?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’