4.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Banner Display network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up my placement by selecting websites that i want my ad to appear, but am getting this message when i want to view if my site has been placed on any site, here is the message;This table will show the websites where your ads appear and how your ads perform. Right now there aren't any statistics to report. If you just created your campaign, you ll need to wait at least 48 hours before seeing any data. Please how long will it take to see my ad banners on sites?.

Re: Banner Display network

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Usinode ! Welcome to the Community !

Try to link analytics and adwords to see the clicks a little faster under the Placement Tab in Analaytics :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3207171?rd=1

The usual reporting delay is 48 hours in AdWords, for placements.

Also make sure that you have selected to show also "Today" on the time-line in your upper-right corner, because the default is without data from today.

Re: Banner Display network

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
AdWords has slightly stricter editorial policies surrounding display ads than search ads. That is why it normally take a bit longer. If the ads don't show and don't start racking up impressions after 48 hours, you should call AdWords or drop them an email requesting a review or information on any problems that might be stopping the ads from showing.