2.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Automatically allow google suggestion for adgroups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.  We're doing some automated product marketing.  We get the opportunity notices from google about various things, one of them being to create new ad groups based on keywords.  Is there any way to automate this so these particular opportunities are created by themselves?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Automatically allow google suggestion for adgroups

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Blake,

I'd not encourage you to take that opportunity. Actually suggested KWs in suggested AGs would first need manual review for relevance at your end. Automation works fine when calculations are needed based on mathematical statistics, however, that weapon might prove double-edged occasionally when it comes to relevance.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I understand the reasoning not to, I am just wondering if there is a script or rule that will do it already. But I do get why not to. We run our own checks, our own algorithms on what to do, just wondering if something exists already.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Blake,

I don't think there is way to automate the use of opportunities.

But I would suggest you to first analyse the opportunities which are being suggested by system before applying them. As they don't always fit best to the unique campaign structuring or goals you have in your account .

Hope it helps !!