5.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Automatic bidding- CPA control

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you're trying to control your CPA in order not to pay more than the margin on an order, I'm guessing that 'automatic bidding' is not an option?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well... If you target by CPA then the system will optimize the bid to meet the CPA goal 

Read more:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6268632?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If want to control/reduce your Adwords account CPA than I recommend you to go for manual bidding option. Hopefully you will find the positive results. 

If you are talking about conversion optimizer than you can set the bid that Adwords system showing you, gradually you can lower down CPA. This will help you to get more conversion at lower cost. Once you set the CPA bid, do not change it for at-least for 2 weeks after that you can lower down it to reduce CPA.

Note- Do not set the account on lower CPA that Adwords system is showing, reduce it gradually. 

Thanks

Pankaj S.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wouldn't automatic bidding also be a way to actually save money, if it doesn't bid on the max CPA I could otherwise set manually when a lower bid is appropriate?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I would suggest if you want to save money smartly than go for manual bidding, in automatic bidding Adwords system will consume huge amount.